2013年7月27日 星期六

english

被動句使我們更加明确行為的主客體關係

擬人句給予事物以生命

as long as they love each other ,age is no an issue

ON用法

1. 一物以另一物為支撐或載體

2. 一物以另一物為工具

3. 表示動作,行為,事物所指向的對象

she’s cheating on me

she’s picking on every detail

Were you planning on kissing me ever

Work on your interview skills

i want to call my apartment and check on my grandma

that is the part to focus on

you cant just quit on me before we finish the job

拆成二部分來看:

1. 是動詞所代表的行為本身

2. ON后面的名詞或詞表示行為所指向的事物.

 

表示某事正在發生或發生的過程中

IN:表示在另一物之內,是一種包容關系,由此可分解出兩個典型意義:

1. 某事件發生在某個範圍之內

He’ll be with you in five minutes

i ‘m goona get there in time

She ripped the sheet of paper in two

China has seen a strong growth in exports there years

Put things in perspective

 

2. 一物是另一物的組成部分.

Wendy’s in advertising .

She wants to be something in cooking

We have absolutely nothing in common

3.浸泡在某物中,受某物影響(可把IN后面的事物看成是個大容器)

I’m in a hurry

You’re in a big trouble

Lily looked at me in shock

He shouted out in pain

 

Over 一事物在另一事物之上或覆蓋在某物之上

Leaning over the desk ,she grabbed the phone

I put another blanket over the baby

1. 從某一點到另一點,無論是在空間上還是時間上

Over here

i am gonna have the girl over for dinner

i came over to help

Move over ,that’s my side.

2. 勝過,超過優於等無論在空間還是時間上.

The game is designed ofr children over 6 years old

In this office there is one manager over a staff of 15workers

It’s like she’s got this power over me and I’m helpless

Off 讓你脫離原來的狀態

Get your feet off my couch

Why are all of the lids off the paint cans?

I finally take his picture off the wall

James couldn’t get the ring off his finger.

在更多的時候,尤其在與動詞組合形成短語的時候,用來表達抽象含義,這種情況下:OFF"所含的意象可以表達為

一個事物脫離原來的位置或狀態.

She clears off a space next to her on the bed

She stares off into space ,thinking

It' pissed me off

I think my tranquilizer is wearing off

It just kind of caught me off guard

Get your hands off me

沒有留言:

張貼留言